Sunday 21 August 2016

Update on life and my brand JINWOO

Well hello there everyone!

I hope you have all been watching the Rio Olympics? Cos I have!

I have to say well done to all those who have competed!

BUT of course I have to say a big congratulations and well done to team GB!

Ahem... Now that is out of the way.

I hope you are all well!

So, this week,

I got a fresh new camera (below), courtesy of my darling partner, as an 'early Christmas present'.


So, watch out for HD pics 'n' vids on Youtube!

I also managed to totally update my brand's website and give it a nice batch of pictures and pricing info among other things!

So that means my fashion brand's website is getting closer! Woohoo!

I have some HD and luscious pics for my brand! (Below) and have finalised some more designs and colours! Also I bought 3...yes! 3 whole new colours!



These are two of the designs for my fashion brand folks! TA-DAH!
What do you all think? Tweet me, leave a message here, or Instagram or Facebook me on Jinwoolee88 (Links below!)


That's about it for this week folks!

I hope everyone is out there following their dreams and are living the life that they want to live!

So, Scottie Says..

Be happy, smile, laugh and love as much as possible everyone!

XOXO


Some fabulous links for yall!


Scottie Says YouTube Channel:


Scottie Says Twitter:

Personal Instagram:


Official JinWoo Brand Twitter:


JinWoo Brand Instagram:


For any enquiries for/about JinWoo, then please email me here:




No comments:

Post a Comment