Friday 5 August 2016

Youtube update!

Hello Hello one and all! <3

Just a quick note to say I have finally updated my Youtube vlog!

More shall follow!

I will be updating as often as I can!

I will also be starting a little video tutorial/lessons for 'holiday' Korean language!

Hope you all like it!

So please like watch and subscribe! <3

So Scottie Says..

Good lord that was a lot of exclamation marks! ... < soz



( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuHGQjCtVg )

Get in touch with me and my brand, using the links below please sweetydarlings! 

Scottie Says YouTube Channel:

Scottie Says on video!

Scottie Says Twitter:

Personal Instagram:


Official JinWoo Brand Twitter:


JinWoo Brand Instagram:


For any enquiries for/about JinWoo, then please email me here:



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment