Tuesday 29 July 2014

Manners…Where have they gone!?


Well hello there everyone! I hope this blog post finds you all bright and well! I also hope you are comfortably perusing my wordy romp, oh naughty! Preferably with a drink of some descript, which is also giving you pleasure, while also perhaps listening to your favourite choonz? Yes? Then fabulous!
 
So, today’s blog post is a somewhat rant-y one, so please accept my apologies beforehand! Apologies again as this post turned out rather long-ish! Sozbuckets!

Manners, Manners is the topic of today, or more over, the lack thereof said manners!
 
It feels like to me that these days too many people either have no manners, or are subjectively using them. I mean, WHAT THE HELL!?
 
One does not simply ‘choose’ when to use manners and common courtesy!! I mean it’s there in the words! COMMON! GAH! Sorry for the caps-attack! Oh sounds a bit like Camp-attack doesn’t it?...no? Okay then….
 
ANYWAY, I was talking with a dear friend of mine who lives in Tokyo, and she and I were talking about how people these days just don’t seem to, in this instance, reply to messages. However this is not exclusive to replying to messages, it's also a general thing too.
 
I feel a little bad if I don’t reply till later the same day! But to leave it longer than a day then I feel that that is just beyond rude. However of course it does depend on who you are supposed to be replying to of course, all things are usually relative.
 
But still, for example, I was supposed to meet someone recently, after they had given me a day to hang out, I, at various points throughout the day messaged said person, only to be greeted with silence, and yes I saw that said person had been online a few times during the day, so clearly saw my messages.
 
This sort of lack of using ones manners, is just one of the worst things you can do to me, I feel I am perhaps, borderline over-sensitive when it comes to manners and common courtesy, so these sorts of things really get my goat.
 
I mean, it only takes a few moments to reply to a message no? No? Cos last time I checked we are human beings and not machines, with no emotion, so what happened to your manners?
 
Things like that, when they happen, one can only wonder at the way the other person or even people were raised by their parent/s, I mean this not only reflects badly upon the perpetrators, but also upon the rest of their family.
 
Am I being too harsh and over the top? Or am I right in feeling like this?
 
I feel that we all need to perhaps regain control over our humanity and our manners and common-sense, and the like.
 
I mean, to all those people who never reply back, or those who just have no clue about another human’s feelings on whatever level, be it professionally, or personally, I say this, I hope karma comes and bites you on the bum and that you see the error of your ways before it is too late!
 
But let us not dwell in negativity folks!
 
 
So, Scottie Says…
 
Let’s all sing and dance in our own lives and live happily within our self-created happiness; and please, don’t forget to remember your manners and your sense of common courtesy!
 
Remember folks! MANNERS COST AND TAKE NOTHING!
 
P.S. so soz for the rant post, it’s all over now! Phew! So yes, normal service shall resume on Wednesday with a quote of the week! Take care all! And please don’t forget to check out my Youtube channel, which I will update this week and follow me on twitter too please!
 
Youtube: Scottie Says..
 
Twitter: @ScottieHSays
 
P.P.S. Don’t forget folks, that there is a google translate button/tool thingy on the left side column, if you need to translate the page! ^_^ I don’t know how accurate it will be though…#JustSayinIsAll #LoveY’all
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment