Sunday 3 August 2014

Quote of the Day

Hello you! Welcome back! So sorry for the uber late quote of the day! Life has been getting in the way, oh dear, totally soz buckets all!
 
Anyways, todays quote comes form one of my favourite books, Good Omens. I do highly reccomend it to everyone! Go read please and thenk you so very much to you please thank you....
 
Ahem... Here it is!
 
 
 
 “Honestly, if you're given the choice between Armageddon or tea, you don't say 'what kind of tea?” 
 
~ Neil Gaiman ~
~ Good Omens, The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch ~ 
 
HAHA How true that quote is! I do love my tea, and well, it's not exactly a deep and heavy philosophical quote, however, it does sort of glorify tea, and i'm all for that, as im sure you all know!
 
Don't forget to follow me on twitter and youtube please folks! ^____^
 
P.S. This whole page needs an overhaul, will get on it, also I will be making a youtube vid  very soon, finally, just been a bit of a block going on, but never fear! haha
 
Love and peace and Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment