Thursday 10 July 2014

Quote of The day!

Hello one and all!
 
So sorry for the lack of updates thesedays!
 
Did you all miss me!??? If yes, then thank you! If no, then well....RUDE!
 
I can blame a few things... first of all, Life, life is being really really mean to me thesedays, and I've done nothing to offend it the last time I checked! Sad times folks, sad times.
 
 Life is also throwing the proverbial spanner in the works, because well, we have the builders in for the next two weeks redoing our kitchen and so electricity was on and off as they had to rewire the whole house aswell1....no comment. secondly, my mind and heart, they are beign beaten down everyday but various things that I shant discuss in a QOTD post ;)
 
Anyways, I found this quote by one of my favourite authors! Neil Gaiman! Yes, please go forth immediately! and go read his books! all of them. Fab fab fab!
 
 
 
~ “Face your life, its pain, its pleasure, leave no path untaken.” ~ 
~ Neil Gaiman ~ The Graveyard Book ~
 
 
 
I like this quote, because, well it is totally true, no? I suppose we can't and nor should we even run away or try and avoid all these things in life, be they good, bad or ugly; they all add up and make us who we are right? So, as annoying and as difficult is may be for all of us, myself included, perhaps we should just embrace it all and go running down each of those paths that appear before us and just try to 'Go with the flow'
 
Peace and love to you all! ~ Scottie

P.S. Song of the week is, Crush - Hug me
(Got that song on repeat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment