Thursday 3 July 2014

Slightly Late... Quote of the Day!

Hey all!
 
Tis Scottie here! Hope you are all keeping well!? Yes...? Yes?? ... Good.
 
So today's slightly late Quote of the Day, is a quote I found on my facebook feed.
 
It's form the book: Kafka on the Shore, By Haruki Murakami.
 
I just loved this quote and so had to share it with you all! I hope you all like it.
No I have yet to read the book, but I shall get around to it for sure folks!
 
 
"But if something did happen, it happened. Whether it's right or wrong. I accept everything that happens, and thats how I became the person I am now."
~ Haruki Murakami ~ Kafka on the Shore ~  
 
 
So there ya have it folks! I feel that this one actually links in with my monday blog post! I mean, accept everything that happens, for some things we can't change and other's well...once its happened, it's happened, just take from it what you can and or will and let it shape you into a better you.
 
PSDon't forget to check out my new youtube video, which I uploaded today! Cheersthanksalotsweetydarlings! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment