Wednesday 14 May 2014

Quote of the Day!

Hey folks! 'tis I! Scottie!
 
Did y'all miss me? yes? no? booo if no yays if yes!
so, I was mooching about the internet, as one does and I came across this wonderful quote!
 
 
"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying."
 
 
Isn't it lovely? yes? yes? good!
I really do beleive in this, and to that I will add that to start is half done.
 
Whatever it is that you want to do or dream of doing, do something, anything, even if its a new hobby or even an old hobby that you left behind for whatever reason, go back ot it, take it up and live, spend time withyourself and make and do.
 
If youve always wanted to sell the jumpers you knitted, or if youve always wanted to study theatre, go for it! jsut do something.
 
At the risk of sounding liek a tacky old commercial.... Don't delay! Start today!
 
May I jsut be the first to say, LOL and CRINGAGE!
 
ahem.... soz buckets.
 
So, Scottie Says....
 
Get going and get off from that seat and start, even the smallest step will be worthwhile, remember, one foot infront of the other!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment