Friday 9 May 2014

Quote of the day!

Heya alll my lovlies!
Hope you've all been well and having a blat whatever you are doing, be it drinking a cup of tea or out there clubbing it up with the young'uns!

Here is the quote of the day! I found this and thought it was lovely and encompassed so much in so few words.

Today I had two of my lovely friends from college over for lunch, I cooked and oh how we laughed at well pretty much everything and life.

It means a lot to have friends and havign friends is one of the most important thigns in life; they can help make us, they are there for us when no one else is, they are our go-to when we need cheering up, a boost in confidence, advice, fun and moee besides...oh dear ive writte ntoo much and also have gone a tad yoda-esque on you all! oh myy! (a la the marvelous George Takei)


"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help"

~ Epicurus ~
 
 
 
There ya go folks! too be honest theres like a GAJILLION quotes out there, but hey, I try, for you all...now love meeeeeeee! haha I jest... really I do, Just enjoy this blog...please? Anyways I do beleive in that quote above!
 
 
Tell me what you all think in the comments below!
 
Cheers folks! see you all on monday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment