Tuesday 20 May 2014

Gym, Gym, Gym!

 
Hello one and all! Hope you all had a fabulous Monday! Aaannndddd thank gawd it’s over right!? Am I right? OR AM I RIGHT!? Hahaha
 
Ahem…
 
So, how are we all?
 
Good? Yes?
 
Well I'm fine too thank you very much.
 

I have to spare a few moments to say well, the weather here in London/the UK has been fantastically hot the last day or two! Yays! Now everyone let’s do a little sun dance shall we??
 
….no? Well, that’s a bit rude…
 
Right! Moving swiftly on!
 
So, it may or may not come as a surprise but I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago! Yays! Big round of applause please thank you, and another round of applause for you too if you too have decided to get ‘trim ‘n’ fit’! if not and you are happy the way you are now, then again please applaud, for this is surely one of the best places to be in life.
 
So, I must say that it might be the initial results of shocking my body into exercise or it may just be that my body is ‘magic’, to quote a dear friend from university. 
 
But ummm yes, well, my body has already changed so I must say that I'm pretty happy with la results so farrrr yays!
 
The gym is an interesting place isn’t it? No I hear you cry? Well… let me tell you why.
 
We go there to exercise and get fit ‘n’ trim and anything else you are aiming for; however I know that it is dayumn near impossible to not perv on any hot guys… or girls, if you’re into that sorta thing haha…
 
Errm... that's it for now... I think....
 
So, I’ve decided to provide you all lovelies with a little list of 5 of the benefits of exercise! Boring? Sozbuckets
 
1. Exercise boosts energy
2. Exercise improves mood
3. Exercise aids weight loss
4. Exercise helps fight illness and disease
5. Exercise promotes better sleep
 
 
And yes my lovlies! There you have 5 reasons to exercise, there are, of course tons more reasons, if you aren’t already a gym junkie or exercise-a-holic!
 
Get on that shiz nao folks! You don’t have to go to the gym you can go out jogging out in a local park or even along the road to get fitter and healthier! Which is of course best of all! Free!
 
You can try skipping, running, jogging, playing badminton or tennis with a friend/friends even, go dancing, hold the alcohol though! Or take up something with no impact whatsoever like Yoga or Pilates, personally I love a bit of yoga I do, and yes it really does help!
 
I downloaded a daily yoga app to my phone a while ago and I do enjoy using it, although of course it just proves to me every time I do a routine, just how inflexible I really am…oh dear. Oh well folks!
 
No matter what, let’s all keep plugging away!
 
That’s it from me folks! Sorry for the somewhat boring? Post! Next week’s one will be more interesting I am sure of eeet! What’s your exercise routine like? Do you even have one? Or are you blessed with an amazing metabolism? IT WON’T LAST! Lol…no, but seriously though, I hope it does last, no ill feelings here my friends… LUVOO!
 
Just one quick announcement to say that, YES! I will be moving onto la YOUCHOOB! YOUCHOOBAGE SHALL OCCUR! I will let you all know first when I have recorded and edited my debut vid and any other vid for that matter, but for now, please, BEAR WITH!


So, Scottie Says…

Keep going with exercise in all forms! And rmember that it can be fun too! Let’s all partake of some (to quote the queen of comedy Miranda Hart) ‘Funness’!


No comments:

Post a Comment