Thursday 26 June 2014

Quote of the Day!!

Hello! Hello one and all!
 
I hope you are all well and happy and content in life at the moment!
 
I found this quote and new immediately it had to be my quote of the day!
 
I could not agree with this quote more!!! I feel liek too many of us try to fit into what society, our friends, family, work and even ourselves expect of us.
 
I mean why?
 
What is the gain?
 
Isn't it better to be yourself than to waste time and effort being someone/thing that isn't really you and that you arn't comfortable with?
 
It takes all kinds of peopel t make up this beautiful world we inhabit and I just wished that more people walked down the road looking how they want to look, loving who they love, doing what they want to and love doing and being who they really are, then surely the world would be a much happier place!? No?
 
 

~ Trying to be someone else is a waste of the person you are ~
 
 
So, Scottie Says...
 
Please let's not all waste our lives trying to be someone we are not, and embrace what you have and make the most/best of it! Good Luck everyone!
 
P.S. Here is a lovely little linky to the first video of my new Youtube channel! (The vid works now) Please check it out and like, comment and subscribe! Thanks folks! Love to all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment