Tuesday 24 June 2014

Of Youtube and Life…

 
Hello my dear friends and followers! How are we all? … good? Bad? Yes, yes? No? Sorry to hear that if you are less than exuberant this day or night or even twilight, wherever and whenever you may be reading and/or perusing this blog post!
 
Welcome back everyone! So so sorry for being a little absent recently, I have been busy with things and lacking in a bit of creativity, oh dear. This shall be a fairly short one today by la way! Also to make up for being away, have a picture of the current incarnation of my tea drawer! Athankyou!

The current tea drawer! ahh Bootiful! :D
 
NEWS!
 
I have recorded my first YouTube video! Yes! I said I would… and I have indeed! Oh yes!
It’s totally rubbish and amateur-ish, I warn you all now, though, still gotta sort out some things first, but when I upload it, I shall of course inform you all first!
 
 
NEWS! Part deux (ooh French, how sophisticated…)
 
The first review Friday is coming this Friday! Yays! So, in short I will be reviewing and talking about any items of clothing, accessories etc that I have and will also be talking about how I find places I’ve been to and the things I’ve eaten and drunk! I will so be looking at my cosmetics and those beauty products I have from both Korea and/or the UK! Hope you all like it!
 
 
On a smaller NEWS-note or NEWT if you will….okay maybe not, soz…
 
I have bought Twinings Detox tea! Yays! Finally! I hadn’t had it for an age! I do enjoy drinking this tea! I always feel healthier…unless it’s all in my mind…thought to be honest, I always assume most things are in fact in my mind, its safer that way, hah.
 
Life, this old biz we call life…it has its ups and it has its downs…
 
Do you all feel sometimes that you just want to give everything up and move away? Run away to a far off place and start again even?
 
I’m not saying I feel like that per say, but recently, I have been struggling to remain positive; as you all know I’m currently looking for a job, a career would be best, but a job in general, yes please! I know, I’m a good worker and all the good stuff, so my boggle is, why aren’t I employed yet? Any potential employers out there, if you are reading this blog then yes please employ me! I am and will be good for you and your organisation! Thankyouverymuchwithlotsofloveandhugsandkisses cheersthanksalot…..
 
AHEM…..
 
Also, as I damaged my leg a few weeks ago I haven’t been able to go to the gym, sad times, sad face indeed. Sorry to everyone for sorta venting and being a little less that let’s say ‘sunny’ but then again I suppose life isn’t always sunny and nor should anyone try to be 100% sunny and happy and outgoing and fab etc, etc, all the time, because eventually, you will burn out and well then everything would then or could then be in danger of collapsing.
 
So, what do you all think? Should we be happy and positive and have a ‘sunny’ disposition all the time? Is it even possible? Or am I being too cynical?
 

So, Scottie Says…
 
Balance is the key to everything! And live how you are living, but please be that silver lining and not the thundercloud folks!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment