Saturday 7 June 2014

Late... Quote of the Day!

Hello one and all! Soz buckets it's not wednesday but Saturday and well, here is my quote of the day!
 
 I hope y'all like it! I think that we all need to accept this and then that way we may better become happier, both within ourselves and our lives but also when it comes to the pursuit of love and career.

I of course am mostly reffering to love, but thats a personal thing, as I've more or less given up on love, it sucks..
 
 
You’re imperfect and you’re wired for struggle, but you are WORTHY of love and of belonging.
~ Brené Brown ~
 
 
The above quote I came across while browsing the net/google and loved the sentiment, it's so true! live long and prosper one and all! Oh how very Star Trek! 
 
P.S. She is an American scholar, author, and public speaker! Ooh er!

No comments:

Post a Comment