Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Tea Drawer of Life





Hello my one and only lovlies!

How are you ? Good? Yes? Fab! Let’s get this show on la road!

Today’s topic is about something that is very close to my heart…. Is it, of course…

TEA!

Yes indeed tea, tea comes in all forms right?

I recently discovered a café in central London which serves tea infused cocktails! YES! I KNOW IT’S TOTALLY BRILLO PADS! okay i haven't tasted them...YET! but I shall do soon! and yes, I will tell you all how it was!

Ahem…. #sorrynotsorry

Do you all love or even like tea? Personally I have a weakness for green tea and flavoured green teas, lemon and ginger tea, jasmine tea and of course English breakfast tea.

How do you all take your tea even?

My love of tea and hot drinks has gone to the heights of having my very own ‘tea drawer’ in the kitchen. It was inspired by my aunty who also loves her tea and her loose leaf herbal teas. Seen above ^

I’ve also a weak spot for green tea latte! YES THAT’S RIGHT I SAID IT AND YES IT IS FABULOUS!

Oooh, on a side note, my word of the month shall be….

FABULOUS!

Good word, fabulous, I mean come on the word itself just screams fabulous… oh dear this could take a while. Ahem…

Anyways SOZ FOR DIGRESSION!

TEA! Mmm yes tea, I hope you all have a large glass, cup, mug and or tumbler in order to have suppage of your tea, I have a lovely glass mug and am currently enjoying Twinning’s Pomegranate Green Tea! Oh yes…

Anyway, I have tried and tested many types of teas, some great, some not so great, while others are downright fabulous and others were just beyond dodge….

BONUS PIC! Enjoy and you are welcome!


 

So, Scottie Says…
 
Keep calm and drink tea, of any form. It’s lovely don’t you know? And they all have health benefits too! Oh err indeed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment