Wednesday 5 July 2017

Life, my brand and projects

Hello there one and all!

I hope this post finds you well, and safe!

If not, then I hope you get into a state of being where you are safe and sound and well soon!

So, totes soz for not being around recently! that shall change!


Updates:

I will be going back to youtube very soon! I shall be using my proper camera, so it should come out nice looking haha.. I hope.

I have gone digital for JINWOO, my brand and will be adding more designs to it, and am selling through both Redbubble and Society6! Woo!

I have an accessories show to attend in a couple of weeks, am I ready? HELL NO! *Kills self*


Anyway that's it for the updates folks, it has come out as a timetable I am afraid! haha soz buckets!

Acouprl of old college friends and I have created a little 'creative group', where every two weeks or so we come together and do a different creative project, of each of our choosing. The first one was a short story, with the elements of a ghost, transportation and food! I t was so very interesting to see what type of stories each of us 3 came up with and how different they all were.

The next one, which I chose was to create your very own Kimono, from using a random bit of fabric or from recycling old clothes to make one. I shall be taking pictures and videos to update everyone! so fear not! I shall not leave you all out of la loop!

Anyho, that's all from me folks!


So Scottie Says..

Live logn and prosper folks! Go forwards towards that dream and keep moving forward, you may stumble and fall sometimes, but get up and keep going!

OOh some faboosh links for you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment