Friday 21 July 2017

A hungry blogger...No.1





Well hello there everyone!

I hope this post finds you all safe and well!

I recently met up with two lovely and dear ex colleagues of mine and we tried out this new place, none of us had been to before. I thought I'd start doing a bit of fooding...flogging? nono, blooding? nah, Food blogging then :)

It was called Persepolis. A Persian cafĂ© and shop.

I have to say, this place was great! Cheap, good food, friendly and a good menu!

A lovely little collage I made for Instagram
Soooo, the place is vegetarian, vegan and gluten free (not everything). Now, if you know me, you will know that I am a huge fan of meat and meat and meat and everything in general, so I'm not adverse to vegetarian and vegan cuisine.

Anyho! This food was lovely, I'm a super bad blogger cos I have a memory like a sieve...soz folks!
But I can't really remember the dishes, also there was another item that I didn't take a pic of... totes soz buckets.

We shared a large meze with diff dips? and plantain with spices and sesame sauce with broccoli, basically. haha also, that beauuuutiful drink in the centre there, was my Rose cordial with milk!

OMFG LIFE CHANGING! okay okay maybe I'm going a bit over la top, however I could be doing it justice...who can say....

If you love Turkish delight, like I do, then this is the drink for you!!

The shop part is cool and stock all sorts of ingredients and items from the middle east and also lovely sweets such as baklava! And yes....we did have two each after the food...then we went onto a cool cozy hipster pub around the corner... I know I know, I'm not one of those 'hipsters', but Ii have nothing against them either! btw.

So, I highly recommend this place, if anyone is in or around London, then check it out!

Persepolis, on Peckham High Street.

So, Scottie Says..

Go and explore, meet friends, catch up, spend time laughing, joking, reminiscing and try out new places and new foods and drinks!!! Enjoy life, you only live once folks! Unless you believe in re-incarnation, then, well, yeah, still enjoy!

XOXO


Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest! Come one, come everyone! Like and comment folks!














  

No comments:

Post a Comment