Thursday 6 July 2017

Quote of the week and Pride



Hello there one and all! I hope this finds you all well!

What is occurring in your lives these days?

Let me know, get in contact folks, I don't bite..unless you want me to haha

So, I've decided that we shall be doing a quote of the week instead of the day, cos let's be totally honest here, I don't post daily. Soz buckets!


~ Never be ashamed of who you are ~


In aid of the fact that it is pride in London on Saturday! take this quote everyone and live happily, healthily, freely and don't forget to laugh, have fun.


So, Scottie Says..

Life is for living and loving and happiness, not for hate, intolerance and stupidity.

XOXO

Loveage to you all!

GO FORTH AND WEAR THE RAINBOW FLAG WITH PRIDE!!!

Some lovely links for you guys! Msg me!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment