Saturday 15 July 2017

Creative project #1





Well howdy there errbody!

Soz... Hello there one and all, I hope this post finds you all safe and well and in either one of your favourite places or in a comforting location! If not.. then I hope this post gives you a lil bit of sunshine.

So, as I said previously, I am undertaking a project in which I am turning my old homemade Harry Potter cloak into a yukata/kimono!

I have a couple of pictures below to show yall ma basics! Ohh err!

The black cloak in question ^

The blue satin/silky fabric for belt and highlights and silver cord for belt as well.

Tools of the trade, rotary cutter, fabric etc.


So, I will update you all when it is finished! and hopefully it will be looking good!

See you next time folks!

So, Scottie Says..

Sew and be merry! More people should make and adjust their own clothes so go have fun and CREATE! Let me know what you get up to!

XOXO

Follow, Tweet, Comment and like me! Pretty please? :)















  

No comments:

Post a Comment