Sunday 11 June 2017

Update on JINWOO and youtube

Hello there one and all!

I hope this glorious sunny sunday finds you all well, happy, healthy and full of love!

So, just dropping by to give y'all a few updates!

First off! My brand, JINWOO...

WE'VE GONE DIGITAL! HAHAHAHA...ahem soz...

Well, we have now begun selling our products on REDBUBBLE.COM!

FABOOSH I hear you all cry! well.. thankye!

We have scarves and mini skirts for sale with 4 different colour waves of the 'flower' design.





There they are in all their glory folks!

I hope you like them all! More to come soon!

If you want to have a closer inspection, then here is the only new link you shall need!


https://www.redbubble.com/people/jinwoo


So, apart from this ^ there shall be more youtube updates, yes! ACTUAL updates!? I know. :D

Also, I shall be updating my blog here again tomorrow! yaaas! I'll be telling you all how I died at the gym tomorrow, after having not bee for ages... story of my life... anyone else?  

So, Scotty Says..

Keep calm and get shopping folks! ... It's summer.. so why not? ;)

XOXO

Some more faboosh links for you all!

Tweet me, insta me, or anything me...














No comments:

Post a Comment