Tuesday 1 November 2016

Pinterest, Interviews and JINWOO...

Hello there my lovelies! How are you all?

It's getting chillier here in London! ...and fairly misty/foggy too... oh how atmospheric! haha
Anyway I hope this post finds you all bright and well, or sleepy but relaxed...(depending on where and when you are reading this)!

SO, previously in my life, I have created a Pinterest account for my brand JINWOO, and have had two interviews recently. gosh it's all go up at Scottie towers! ...okay maybe not, but whatevs...


Please go and check out JINWOO's Pinterest page! and go forth and PIN like you've never pinned before folks!

https://uk.pinterest.com/jinwoo0657/


It is an interesting place, I must say, I don't think I'd ever have enough time in the day to like/pin/save all the pics I would love to, but.. hey ho. its still fun!

What do you all think about Pinterest? Good? Bad? Other? Let me know please folks!

So, I had an interview with a tea company, interesting interview, some lovely peeps and very laid back and lots of tea, I also had an interview today for an internship at a Korean gallery! Everything is crossed! and I really do mean EVERYTHING! I really need and want this internship to come through, as this could be and certainly would be a stepping stone onto bigger and better things!

JINWOO...

Last, but by no means least.

Just a lil quick note to say that I have been working on some more and new and different things for the company, so please don't worry if there's nothing on there you like, this takes time, and I'm learning that the hard and laborious way. But such is life and it's all a learning curve!

So, Scottie says..

Go forth and pin! My pretties... PIN!

Also, everyday is an opportunity to learn something new, go ahead and grab it!


Official JINWOO website! CLICK ME! 




No comments:

Post a Comment