Monday 24 October 2016

Quote of the Day



Hello my darlings!

I hope you are all well! and please have a faboosh day! Or night, depending on when and where you are reading this..


Soooooooo.. I realised that I hadn't actually done a Quote of the Day for an age!

Totes soz and all that!

But here is today's fabulous quote, carry it with you wherever you may go!



"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak"

~ Rachel Zoe ~



This ^ I could not agree with more!

Why?

Well, isn't it obvious folks!? It's about being YOU. Again, why? I hear you cry...

Well, because YOU are the ONLY one who can do YOU!

You are not the same as the cover model. (pro tip: NO ONE IS! IT'S ALL PHOTOSHOP!)

I believe it's high time we all loved ourselves and our own unique style for ourselves!

Let's all be a bit more like Betty Suarez!



So, Scottie Says..

Go forth and find your style, it could be one thing, one look, or it can be a different look depending on your mood, the seasons, or even the days of the week! What ever best shows YOU and your own personality!

P.S. Do you have a particular 'look', colour, or even an accessory that you always turn to, to make that look, 'you'? If so, what is it?










No comments:

Post a Comment