Friday 25 November 2016

Of Internships and dreams

Hello there one and all!

I hope this post finds you all well and dandy!!

I have NEWS! Which I am now ready to bear..

I have finally got an internship!

Wooohooo!

It is only a two day thing at a small Korean gallery!

Combining two passions of mine, Korean and art/art history!

I never would have never gone for it, but I did and I tried and voila! I got it!

I have only been there twice so far, but I have already researched some artists and items, I have also contributed to the Christmas exhibition as well as titles for said exhibition and researching the pieces and where and how we can display them.

I'm learning a lot and am trying to take it all in! But this is gonna be great for my CV and my future, this opportunity to learn, grow and to gain valuable experience.

I urge everyone out there to please give it a go, you can gain all sorts of skills and put them down on your CV in order to help get you to your dream job or goal!


So, Scottie Says..

Go forward, always keep moving, try out an internship and expand your skills! Good luck my darlings and let me know how you get on, please!

I'll be back soon folks!

Stay safe!

XOXO

P.S. Some faboosh links for y'all!













No comments:

Post a Comment