Monday 17 October 2016

Obsessions and loves



Hello, Hello, Hello, one and all!

Welcome back to Scottie Says!

Gosh how formal..

HEY FOLKS! (that's better..no?)


Anyho... I hope this post finds you all safe, sound and cozy wherever you may be!

So, I thought, I would do a short post about obsessions.

What I want to know is, what are your new obsessions? Why? How did it start even?

For me, I have a few (in no particular order)..

1. Korean face masks/face care (See pic above)

Okay, so, everyone should be obsessed with their face and their skin, and looking after it. However, I have to say that if you haven't tried Korean face care products, then my friend.. you are missing out BIG TIME! Cos I feel, that they are some of the best cosmetic products in the world. Japan and Korea I feel deffo are the best.

Anyway, as you can see in the pic at the top.. I have... a lot of face masks! The ones I use the most are by Innisfree. haha Why? cos I love them, they work and I like having a skin pampering day.. Why not? Go and treat yourself!

2. TEA!

This one is pretty self explanatory...I love tea and I love all the varying forms and flavours of tea and how versatile it is as well! Also, I love how good it can be for you! I am currently writing this post as I sup on a large cup of mango and peach green tea! Oooh!

3. Fashion/style/clothes

Having now started my own small clothing/design/fashion business, I feel that my love and passion for creating and designing clothing and designs for clothing has increased, which can only be a good thing really.

I love having my own style, I always have, and I don't like the idea of following the crowd and being told what to wear, if I like it and I feel it makes me look good and comfortable.. then, why not? I feel that everyone should use clothes to express their personality and wear clothes that make them feel comfortable, sexy and good!

FYI:


4. Design, art, creative 

This crosses over with the above point... I accept.. but still. I love art, it's in my blood, I have grown up wanting to do art and use it as much as I can and wherever possible.

I love nothing more than spending the day going around, galleries, museums and art, craft, stationery shops. It just makes me feel good and happy.

It makes my mind buzz with all the cute little things I could do and make.

Whether or not you are artistic/creative, I believe that art is healing and therapeutic ('adult' colouring books anyone?) I have always said and maintained that everyone should draw and create and paint and look at art whenever possible, It's good for the soul...as is tea ad fashion tbvh.. and music.

5. KPOP!/Music

Ahhh good ol music! I do love it, I have an appreciation of various genres and I believe it is music, art and fashion that has the power to unite us, among other things, but in this world where we are now faced with so many problems, be they big or small, I feel we need to unite in a common love.

Why not music? I suggest K-pop!

Yes I am a HUGE fan of Korean popular music. Why not? I speak Korean and used to live there and I have an interest in Korea and their culture and food and drink. ahem... but still. Language should not be a barrier to great music! Go out there please folks and go listen, find a batch of the most popular groups and have a good ol listen, cos you never know what you might find.



So, Scottie Says..

Go out there use your obsessions and loves in life to help you on in life, cos we only have one life, so please live it as much as you can and doing what you love! Go and get obsessed! (In a healthy way that is..)


~ Links for you beautiful people! ~

Twitter(Scottie H says)  -  https://twitter.com/ScottieHSays
Facebook - JINWOO -        https://www.facebook.com/JinWooLee88/
Twitter(JINWOO) -             https://twitter.com/JinWoo_Official
Instagram -                          https://www.instagram.com/asianpopguru/
Instagram(JINWOO) -        https://www.instagram.com/jinwoo_official/

No comments:

Post a Comment