Friday 21 October 2016

My brand and products ~ my dream and passion

Hello one and all!

I hope this post finds you all fine and dandy!

How is one and all?


I thought I'd use today's post to talk about and show my products for my business which I launched at the beginning on this month.

First of all, here is what my company is about and some of our values at JINWOO.

JINWOO is a new brand for 2016 featuring handmade stencils and handpainted designs by
founder and designer Scott H, aka: Jinwoo Lee. 
We, here at JINWOO, believe that everyone and everything is totally, and unapologetically, UNIQUE. It is a fact that we are all different and with that idea in mind, combined with the love of East Asian art, Art Nouveau, and Art Deco styles, we have created the JINWOO brand and its distinctive flair.
Wherever you go and whatever you are doing, be it a formal event or a casual night out, be unique and confident, both inside and out, with JINWOO. Our products are designed and created using elegant handpainted designs; each item is as different and as special as each one of us.
Let us not be copies.
Join us on this journey through life and discovery.
We hope you enjoy our collections and please visit our official Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages.

We also look forward to hearing from you all as well! 

This company has been a passion and a dream of mine for a very long time, years. I wanted to let you all in on it and take you all along with me as much as possible. If there is anything you want to know or have any questions, then do not hesitate to comment, or even email, or contact me on social media.

Here are the products currently available as well as the colour combinations as well!

I hope you like!


Here is my website for you all to peruse and per-chase, if you so desire!

Official JINWOO website! CLICK ME!

I know I know, that there are no Women's shirts there....YET! But! they will come along as soon as I can!




There you guys go! ^ All 100% cotton, all handpainted and finished in London.

There is also a lovely gift box option along with JINWOO ribbon for that perfect gift, and with Christmas approaching, I think it's the right time to jump on it!


Soz about the sales pitch, but yeah....it's gotta be done folks!


Please give me any feedback that you all might have as well if possible! I'm counting on your folks to help me out with your likes, shares, comments and sales haha


Much love to one and all!


The next post will be up ASAP!



So Scottie Says..

Follow your dreams and passions people! No matter how big or small! No matter how tough or easy it may be or may seem! Go for it! please, happiness in this life is the best thing!


Some faboosh links for you all <3













No comments:

Post a Comment