Tuesday 26 July 2016

Quote of the day!



Well Hello there one and all!

Soz for the lack of blogs! I was away for a bit, but now I am back!

I hope this post finds you all safe and well!?

Good!?
Yes...?
That's great then, let us move on.
So I haven't done a quote of the day for a while and I miss them and I can only assume you all miss them too...(I'm going out on a limb here folks, #HelpABrotherOut)

Today I feel that I and indeed we all could do with a bit of 'pep', a bit of motivation!



"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop"

~ Confucius ~



Well! I couldn't have put it better myself! Let's all try and keep this in our minds going forward form today, from this point on, I know its so much easier to day than to actually do.

However, please try to remain positive and keep moving forward, forward towards your goal/s, to that life you want to lead and when you get there, make new goals, actually, never stop making goals changing them, editing them, cutting and pasting new and old ones, splicing them together and changing as the tide goes.

Rolling with the punches life will deal you, for it surely will deal them, it's how you deal with them that decides your life and its quality.

Smile, you are alive and you must keep going forward, never stopping, only perhaps pausing to absorb and take in and respect and appreciate that which is around us all.


So, Scottie Says..

Goodluck with your goals and keep going at it! We Will all get there in the end!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment