Thursday 7 July 2016

Inspiration - Quote of the day




Well hello there one and all! One and allll!

Welcome to my little corner of the internet that I call Scottie Says..

I hope you find your stay pleasant, enjoyable, entertaining and hopefully even a tad enlightening.
Gosh I've gone all mystic and cryptic!

Anyway..

I hope wherever you may be perusing this post, that you are comfortable in some way and/or form, lord knows it's difficult sometimes to find a spare minute to actually unwind and relax and read something light or even inspiring for that matter..


Which leads me onto this post's topic:

Inspiration.

That's right folks! What is it? where does it spring forth from? And how does one bottle it and sell it to the highest bidder.... oops soz I meant, How does one achieve it?

Well, I'm no big life guru, soz to everyone who thought I was... and well done to those who thought I wasn't from the get go! You got me.

Ahem... I digress...as usual...

Anyhoo, here is a fantastic quote by an even more fantastic author, (one of my faves).


"The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can"

~ Neil Gaiman ~


This quote couldn't be more true! We are not copies! Far from it, we are each and ever one of us, are originals, vintage and we all carry the fingerprints of those who made us.

This year has been filled with so much hate, sadness, loss, confusion and madness; it's time to bring back the light, joy and hope. Time to stand up and be counted and do what only YOU can do.

Be the best version of you always, always try, never give up, because in the end what is left to say?

Be safe and happy in the knowledge that you tried all that you could to be the you that only you can be.

NO REGRETS!

At the very least try, it's all I'm asking for. Not for my sake, but for your own sake.

So, Scottie Says..

Go out there and make your own kinda music, your own kinda art and your own kinda life, happy and fulfilled in everything you do!
Do it because you love it, not because it will bring you popularity and riches.
As long as you aren't hurting anyone, then go for whatever it is that makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment