Thursday 14 July 2016

Small update on my brand; Jinwoo and links!


Hello Hello Hello! One and all!

I hope this short litt'o post finds you all well and healthy and happy!




I have, as most of you will or will not know, been working on starting my own brand/company, featuring my own designs and hand painted onto shirts and other things, which shall come later.

We are getting closer! Things are progressing nicely and don't worry I'll of course keep you all updated and a breast of things! (cheeky!)

So, the image above is the official and finalised logo/font for our title!

there are also links, to our Official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages!

So please connect with us there! and check out the stuff so far! and follow this journey!

I'd love you all to be there along the way helping me and in turn I hope to give ya'll the best possible product I can make with my bare hands, a few pots of paint, a paint brush and my skills and mind!


FABULOUSLY IMPORTANT LINKIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment