Thursday 31 May 2018

Updates...updates...updats!



So, Hey folks! It's been a hot minute! 

Totes soz, I gotta stop saying that! 

So, I hope you have all been well!? 

I am dropping in today to say a quick hi and that I am alive! lol

I have been busy with going to the gym, yaaas my body is getting a bit better, with more tone and strangeth! finally! haha 

I also started trying out Aldi's Lacura beauty products, just a few, to see hwo they go. I'll do a vid or something about it later. 

I have also launched 3 new designs for my newest collection with my fashion business JINWOO. (Pics below) Let me know what y'all think please! 

'Leaves' - Halo Collection Design

'Koi' - Halo Collection Design

'Sakura' - Halo Collection Design

So, I have also been working on some more designs, working at the Korean Gallery still, aaannnd been looking for a more permanent job/part time job. Oh, and I just opened an Etsy shop for my art/creative stuff, at the moment, I am selling my own handmade and designed badges! Wooo! Check them out please if you have a mo mo!  

Until next time everyone!

So..Scottie Says..

Stay calm and keep going (whilst listening to BTS) ;)

Love Scottie 
XOXO

Like, Comment and Follow me below folks! ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment