Thursday 19 April 2018

Revival

Revival





No one talks about a revival, it just seems to somehow manifest its self and then it seemingly, 'just' happens.

I am back bitches! Soz if that was a tad strong but I aint here to mess around anymore, I will definitely be updating more often, my blog, my YouTube channel and my life! 

I have come a few realisations upon turning the big 30 in Feb.  

1 - You just really kinda stop caring about a lot of small things that seemed so big in your 20s
2 - You are a lot more confident and focused, this I deffo needed!
3 - You deffo chill out more but through this newfound focus and fun side you are now more productive than ever and also more carefree than ever too! Wooo!

Of course this isn't going to be for everyone, but this is how I am feeling now, I have decided to throw as much of myself into my work on my biz and my clothes design! I have some new designs which I am PRAYIN sell!



What do you guys think?  

I will of course reveal the full and finish product soon, in all its handpainted glory.

So, how have you all been keeping? well I hope! 

It's a bit of a small one today, soz about that, but here I am, back and fighting fit. 

Speaking of which...I have been back to the gym for a couple of months now with my partner, it's going well I have to say! wooo! Summer bod here I come! 

So, Scottie Says.. 

Go forth, live long and prosper! But also believe in yourself! even if no on does or the world does, you must still keep pushing forward and living life to the best you can make it, it won't be overnight and these things take time, but you can do it..I believe in you and I believe in me too.

With love, Scottie Says

XOXO


Like, Comment and Follow me below folks! ^_^












  





No comments:

Post a Comment