Thursday 5 May 2016

Of Fresh starts and Quotes

Hello my darling and faboosh people out there!

I hope this post finds you all well!?

I have decided it's time for a change, the blog, as you may or may not have noticed has had a redo, so to speak.

What do you all think of it? Bright, clean and fresher... right?
No? If so, then  soz buckets..

If you like it, then yaaaaas!
Thank youz! haha

Just a short update here so say that I have also updated the Contact section and minor adjustments to the About Me section as well; so do please check them out.

Last but by no means least, here is a lovely and inspiring quote from the eternal, Gandhi.

I hope it finds its way deep into your heart and mind and that you go out there and be the best version of you that only YOU can be.


"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" 
~ Mahatma Gandhi ~

So Scottie Says..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment