Wednesday 11 May 2016

A quote for us all



Hello there one and all!

Welcome back, welcome back indeed!

I hope this post finds you all settled comfortably with a nice beverage.. or two for the more 'stuck-in' of you out there...I'm not judging.
Anyhoo...

I came across this quote today in my travels about the world, life, the internet...and well, South London... and thought it was both eye-opening, inspiring and touching and thought it would be great to share it with you all today.. enjoy my lovelies! and a new update will be along soon! 

Lovage!


"Life is like photography, We develop from the negatives"


How true this quote/statement is!

I feel that the world would be a much better and happier place to exit in, if we all took on board this mentality; that we learn and grow and develop through the bad times and not just the good times, though those are equally as important.

I know it can be a long and arduous and rough ride sometimes, or for what even feels like forever, however, we grow through these dark and uncertain times and become a better and wiser person the other side of this crazy journey and when we reach better climes, it will have all been worth it.

Why?

Because, it is often not the end result that 'makes' us, so to speak, it's the 'climb', the 'trek', the 'ride', the highs and the lows along the way in getting there, the cuts, the bruises, the scratches and the dents, the shining moments of joy and laughter, or the sheer and staggering drop below you...

But, you can make it, just keep moving forward (ooh makes me think of that Disney film, I love that one! you all know what I'm talking about I'm sure...:P ) and just move upwards and onwards to better and brighter days.

However, please remember folks, that life will always be a complex scenario comprised of, limitless highs and the blackest lows, but, it's how we deal with these, except these and move forward which defines us.


So, Scottie Says...

We all have the power to win at life!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment