Sunday 15 May 2016

Buddha's Birthday and Eurovision

Buddha's Birthday! Pretty lanterns for all!


Well, Hello there and what a veritable thrill to see you here again!

I hope you have been well!

I also hope you are comfortable and are with tea, or something stronger... ahem...

안녕하세요! 다시뵙겠습니당! ㅋㅋ

여러분, 잘 지냈어요? ...좋다!

아무튼... 잘 계시길바래요!



I thought I would try adding in some more Korean to my posts...
a la ^

SOZ BUCKETS!

If its all written badly and wrong, I veeery rarely have ample opportunity to use my Korean skillz..

한국어를 잘못쓰면....음....정말 죄송합니다!
잘 부탁드립니당! ㅎㅎ

So, today...okay well yesterday (Sat 14th of May) marked Buddha's Birthday!

부처님 오신날! 부처님이 생일축하합니다!

So, in celebration of this event, here is a quote form the man himself!


"The mind is everything, what you think you become."

~ Buddha ~


It's so very true, I agree with this entirely!

I feel that if we believe we can achieve greatness, then we can and will carve it out for ourselves eventually!

If you are sad or down, I say, feel it, of course, but try not to dwell on things too long and become swallowed up into the dark hole of despair.

But, instead, move into the bright lights of the world using your mind and positive thinking, not arrogance, but positivity, for the greater good, not just for yourself and your own life, but for people around you.

Smile at that stranger, help and elderly person cross the road, reach a high shelf for those who are more vertically challenged and so on.

 If you think and feel and believe in happy and positive thoughts and make good strong plans, then you can and shall succeed in life.

I feel this is a good way to go, try it and see how you feel?

tell yourself that you DO look great and go out there and go BE great!

Live your life and be happy and thankful.

~ ~ ~

So, also, I shall say a quick mention, to Eurovision!

Wooo! I do love a bit of Eurovision.

I just have to say that Sweden did an amazing job in hosting the competition nthis year and a

HUMONGOUS CONGRATULATIONS!

to the Ukraine!

Who won the singing competition in this year!
It was a beautiful and full of emotion, touching song about the struggles and ethnic cleansing in Crimea under Stalin in 1944 (which was also the name of the song).

You could see and feel the emotion as the singer Jamala sang her heart out in a personal song.

Anyway! congratulations to them and I look forward to next years Eurovision in Kiev!

So, Scottie Says...

Think positive and keep peace and love forever in your heart, mind, body and souls!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment