Monday 3 June 2019

Onwards and Upwards... (I am actually back)

The Thank You card from my Etsy Store - Scott'screationsldn


Hello Hello one and all! 

It has been a minute hasn't it!? 

Gosh, as I hit the grand 100th post mark, I wanted the next post to be extra fab, slick and polished! 

But.... as is the way of all things, it seems, it hasn't turned out like that and here I am again, apologising to you my dear reader out there in internet land or wherever you may be perusing one's blog. 

I am totes soz! 




Now that is out of the way, how are we all?

So, previously in my life, I started a second business, well lets be totally honest, the first one isn't doing well and this second one is already up on that one by a couple of sales..(literally), but I am enjoying working on it. 

I left the Korean gallery I was working at! I know silly me. But I went to work in the Head Office of the fabulous Fortnum & Mason! Everyone was so lovely, but I left after nearly 6 months... Why? well, many things, but mostly, it was effecting my mental health in a negative way. I turned into an anxious person and I don't class myself as that. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I have friends who suffer from the condition and I suppose we all do at some point in the day, week, month, year, life...but yeah.  

So, of course I gave that job the heave ho and have been freelancing on my uncle's business and helping him out where I can, which has been a blessing! Also it's given me time to work on my other business. 

I have also been applying to other jobs and going for it as I want to work again and earn a proper salary and do a good job! 

Wish me luck please folks! 

So, my new business is called Scottscreationsldn on Etsy! It is stationery, in particular sticker sheets, cards and now I'm working on handmade jewellery! Double wish me luck! 

Two of my sticker sheets in my planner

MORE NEWS! YES!


Sick of it? soz, nearly done... then normal postage shall resume.

I moved! Myself and my lovely partner have moved, still in London, however a little bit further out. It is lovely and green here, the air is better and it is only 30 mins to town! #winning! lol

We have also previously been to Centreparcs (my first time, was great! I loved the spa!), Paris for a few days and in July we will be travelling to Vietnam (Hanoi, Ha Long) for about 2 weeks! (all of this was/will be with my partner and his family! Such fun!)

That's all for this post I'm afraid folks! 

But please tell me what you have been up to in your previously, let me know below! Updated links below too!

P.s. I am writing this in my new glasses! While downing some protein shake and a hot mug of jasmine tea <3

So, Scottie Says.. 

Get back up a million times when you have been knocked down 999,999 times! 

XOXO











No comments:

Post a Comment