Thursday 6 June 2019

Next Steps..Jewellery!



Hello one and all! 

I hope you are all well! 




This is just a small update to say that my Scott's Creations LDN, will soon start stocking and selling my own handmade jewellery pieces!  Please have everything crossed for me that this goes well!

Blue Glitter Glow in the Dark Drop Pendant


I am wondering, shall I move this blog over to a website instead? such as wix? or wordpress? So that I may control the look and feel of everything that bit more?

Please let me know what you think!

So, it is Pride month/s, as this month of June sees Pride happening in various locations around the world but Pride also occurs in London in July so technically that's Pride month as well! 

What are you doing for pride? 

Remember folks, I am all about that peace and love and equality. 

I shall see you all next time folks!


So, Scottie Says..

Please remember to be kind, peaceful and happy, always. 

XOXO

Some fab links for you! Keep in touch with me on any of the below!












No comments:

Post a Comment