Monday 30 July 2018

Happy 100th post! + 10 Positive Thought Quotes to start your week off with!

Not my image fyi, but thank you to whoever made this! <3


Hello hello, there one and all!
Sound the alarm! This post marks the 100th post on this blog!
OMG really? 
YAAAAS!
I mean...can you believe?


So, firstly I'd like to start off by saying a HUGE 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to everyone who visits and reads my blog posts! 

So, I thought I would post today, 10 positive quotes for the day...week...month? 

So without further ado, let's get into it: 


1. ~ “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” 
~ Maya Angelou


2. ~ “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill


3. ~“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” 
~ Douglas Adams


4. ~ “The past has no power over the present moment.” 
~ Eckhart Tolle


5. ~ “No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice.” 
~ Deepak Chopra


6. ~ “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” 
~ Mary Tyler Moore


7. ~ “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” 
C.S Lewis


8. ~ “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” 
Unknown


9. ~ “All things are difficult before they are easy.” 
~ Thomas Fuller


10. ~ “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.” 
~ Jon Bon Jovi



So, Scottie Says...

there you have it, folks! My list of 10 positive thinking quotes! 
I will do another one at some point, in the meantime, let that positivity flow! 

XOXO















No comments:

Post a Comment