Tuesday 1 September 2020

I have returened! Plus updates!




 So... Hands up who actually believed me when I said last year that I was back etc????? 

Me... my hands are up right now as I write this...okay, pause for hands up...and we're back.


So, I feel like I apologise for not being around in every post... that may be because it's true., so, let's not break a good long-running trend here and say, Sorry folks, for being so disastrously late with a new, well, any post. Yet here we are!


Welcome back one and all! 

To anyone who has been here before and to anyone new here, I am Scottie, this is Scottie Says, my place to talk and stream conscious every now and then, to talk about my ups and downs of starting not one but now two small businesses from the comfort of my home, and more, such as fashion, design, art, music, food and culture.

My contact me and links page has been updated as has my about me page too. so please, go forth and exploreth! I know I would. ;)


The logo above is to my newer endeavour, Scott's Creations LDN. I'll explain more in the next post!

So, Scottie Says..

Enjoy the ride, wherever it takes you.


No comments:

Post a Comment