Friday 29 December 2017

New Year, New Hopes

Hello there one and all! 

Good lord it's been forever! I AM TOTES SOZ BUCKETS!

So, my bf and I did go away to Rome for 9 days, it was amazeballs! 

If you haven't been before, then I highly recommend going, as it is beautiful and the people are friendly and the food is great! 

We literally walked for 5 hours or so every day, we only took public transport on the last day there cos we wanted to save time and our feet! Also to give us a look at what the public transport was saying too. not bad I must say, though only 2 tube/underground lines. However, the busses more than make up for that and so do the trams. 

Anyho, that happened, we came back to chilly London and then the bf has to go to NYC for a month, in order to train for his new job in the city of London. Oooh...

So, the month passed and during that time I started a new Christmas job, with a luxury stationery company, the people there are lovely! and have been a breath of fresh air, the Christmas period has been hectic, hence my lack of any updates. Apologies to all! 

However as the dawn of a new year approaches, I find myself thinking more about my business and how might I go about improving it and also improving myself and of course getting the career I want within something creative.

I'm not gonna lie folks, but it's difficult, it's all difficult, no one really helps nor do they explain how tough things can be as you are growing up, but hey ho that's life I suppose. 

I am determined to make it all work! It's all I can do, but I hope in the end it is enough. 

Let me know what your plans, hopes and desires are for the future?

Good luck, Live long and prosper!


So Scottie Says..

Go forth into the new year with your head held high and keep persevering!


XOXO


Like, Comment and Follow me below folks! ^_^












  






No comments:

Post a Comment