Tuesday 29 August 2017

life and JINWOO

Hello Hello one and all!

I hope this post finds you all well and happy and healthy.
If not, then I at least hope this post, and by extension my blog here as something to brighten your day.

So, how is everyone?

I am okay cheersthanksalot darling.

Recently, I have been interviewing for jobs, yet haven't heard back form any of them yet and I  have of course been turned down a load online as well.

Sad times my friends.. sad times.

It's a difficult world and not being given, even one small hint of a chance, makes it ever so much harder.

It's very disheartening hearing or seeing the turn down from these companies. However, such is life and I mustn't let it get me down for long, otherwise what is the point eh?

Anyho! Moving on from one sob story to another. haha

JIWOO, my brand, I am constantly working on new designs and trying to promote as often as possible, yet I have still sold nothing, very, very sad times. What can I say, I just hope that some day someone will see my items and buy, because they recognise the time and heard work put into these items and designs, and I hope they recognise that they are totally unique and are designed by one individual and will help them show of their own individual identity...

Anyway, I shall not give up!

I will get back to my YouTube channel btw folks! If anyone was wondering btw... lol soz buckets if you were waiting.

I have also decided to get 'fit by/for 30'....well it's going so well so far.....not. ahem but it's fine, I shall be letting you all know how things go, I have until feb!!!! If you want to get fit or healthier, let me know! Tweet me about your journey. Instagram dat shit! Tag me, let's encourage each other!


So Scottie says..

Let's not give up and keep going forward folks! Let's try to encourage each other and let's not stop!

XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment