Friday 18 August 2017

A Hungry Blogger..No.2



Well hello there everyone! I hope this post finds you in a good place, both physically and emotionally!

If you are reading this post while you are trying to not be squashed to death on a packed commuter train/bus/plane/automobile...too far? Okay, okay, you get my drift though.. then I hope this post will brighten your day!

The topic is....KOREAN FOOD! Y! In London though, so if you are around central London anytime soon, then I highly recommend this place for a spot of light lunch and a chilled, 'Korean' experience!

I am of course talking about London's newest addition to the Korean food/drink scene...

GAZA SOHO (Korean Café...now with added beauty/cosmetics and accessories downstairs)

They sell my fave drink, ever... Matcha Latte! When in Korea, I always judge a café on the quality and taste of their Matcha Latte's! Let me tell you!

Ahem... anyway, Gaza Soho, has also introduced the idea (and no I don't know if they were the first but anyway...) of a rice burger.... Its basically the filling with rice on top and below (in place of the buns).

I thought I'd try it out.


Here it is folks! Kimchi and pork (spicy) rice burger, with iced matcha latte and a bit of my drawing on the side.

Oh how I do love a good day out sketching at a lovely café! Don't you? What are some of your hobbies and favourite things to do?

The place looks and feel just like Korea! I have to say, it felt like coming home of a sort, with K-pop playing, and a good variety of drinks and good such as honey bread and bingsu (Korean shaved ice dessert), it really is a great place to be!

Gaza Soho on Greek Street


So, Scottie Says..

Go out there and explore, try something new and go check out this place folks! let me know how you get on, and if you see me there, say hi please!

XOXO


Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest! Come one, come everyone! Like and comment folks!














  




No comments:

Post a Comment