Monday 5 June 2017

Of Loose ends and too many choices..


Hello hello hello there one and all!

I hope this post finds you all safe and well! wherever and whenever that may be!

I am back again! Woohoo!

Thank you to that person in the corner cheering...I'll pay you later..

Ahem...

So,

I will make a separate post about my trip to Lithuania and Madrid so don't worry folks!

Totes soz buckets for the lack of updates!!!

It's been mad hectic here since arriving back, both times I had to go to the gallery to work the day after I got back, I was so exhausted I could do anything, I have also had the boyf down for about two weeks as his exams have finished now and it's just dissertation time, and his brother came down for a few days also, all of which has kept me very busy indeedy!

Now, as mot of you may know by now, that I launched by own hand painted clothing and accessory company late last year, something that I had wanted to do for many, many years, it was a dream of mine.

I have to finally admit, that..it hasn't gone well and I am embarrassed and ashamed to say it, but say it, I must.

Why?

Because it is cathartic and this has been a huge ski jump of a learning curve which still hasn't ended... (far from it), but now, I am faced with many decisions, decisions that I am not sure I can make (gosh I make it sound so dramatic, it's not that bad by the by).

But! It is so very difficult to make such directional choices, when your confidence in everything to do with your career has been questionable and has been littered with failure.

How do we come back from that?

I am trying to find a way, I am trying to figure out, which way is the best way to go forward form this place and the only way I can think of, is to restructure, realign things and refresh everything, from the bottom up.

It will be painful, it will be long and it will be stressful, but I am sure that it will be for the best in the long run!

I have also been feeling pretty empty on the creative juices front as well, I think at least, which means that my Instagram and youtube and lifestyle and fun things and vlogging etc have all suffered, the diet has suffered the most tbvh. but hey-ho, we gotta move on and keep going, keep putting one foot in front of the other..

What do you all think? How do you make an awkward decision? How do you know the path you choose for your business is the right one? How do you make it pay off even?

Answers on a post(card) below please!


So, Scottie Says..

Thank you all for reading this mad blog of mine and being my silent comforters, I do really appreciate it all.

I sincerely hope that you all do enjoy reading these posts and good luck for the future!

Much love and many thanks!

XOXO

P.S. I update my Instagram often, so catch up with me and my life there if you like folks! take care! <3















No comments:

Post a Comment