Thursday 11 May 2017

Of Holidays and weddings

Hello! Greetings and salutations!

I hope everyone is well!

Just a quick one..

I am with news!

I am off to Lithuania tomorrow!!! Wooohooo!

Why? I hear you cry...

Well, it's for my dear friend's wedding!

So, I will be going to Vilnius with a dear college friend, we three met at college before we all went to uni so have known each other for like 9 years!? I know, I can't believe it either.

Her and her HTB are both Lithuanian but live here in the UK, but of course the wedding will be held there.

I will try to take as many pictures and videos as possible and I will try to record a vlog as well! but we shall see, how it goes.

FYI, I will be wearing a white shirt, with black jacket, black trousers and black Chelsea boots (my babies!) annnnd for that ever so lovely pop of colour, I will be wearing my shiny turquoise tie! Yaaaas!

I do love a good wedding! Don't we all?
Such fun!
Gosh, there are almost...alllmost too many exclamation marks in this post, totes soz buckets and all that. But one is totes excited!

Anyway, I hope you are all getting by well, take care! Until next time folks!


So, Scottie Says..

Go and travel to new and exciting places! Have fun and live!!!

XOXO

Hit me up folks! Links below!
















No comments:

Post a Comment