Tuesday 13 September 2016

Loss, Life and update

Hello my darlings! apologies for the lack of posts! I have been busy with my business!

Yes! The time draws ever closer! EVER CLOSER!!!!! ...Ahem.. Soz...

So, good news! We launch officially for purchase/orders from next week!

OMFG! Can't quite believe it! It's something I've wanted to do for such a long time, since I was a little kid playing with my sisters' fashion drawing thing.. loool (TMI...soz)

Anyway! the time is near!

We have wash care labels on their way, we have designs ready to go, my hands are ready, the stencils are made, the labels are ready to go as well and now all we need are the orders to roll in and then we can provide you beautiful people with your own unique bespoke shirt! YAAAAAS!

So excited!

Anyway..

I realised today that, 16 years ago today, we lost a very special lady, in the form of my Aunty, she was such a cool and interesting person, loved her cruises and collected those (really well made) statues of wizards etc, I will never forget she always had a bowl of sugared almonds around too!
Whenever I go to Korea, I make a point of visiting the big temple of Bongeunsa in Samsung neighbourhood. I always pray for her and light an incense stick for her. I just wanted to say that Aunty Rose you may be gone, but you are by no means forgotten and you are missed everyday.

Did you know, that pink carnations are for remembrance of the deceased?



Everyone at some point in their lives are touched by a loss of a loved one, and I believe it is good to therefore try to make the best of the time you have left in this world/life/incarnation (whatever you may believe) and to love fully, be happy, don't let the little things get to you, to laugh, to work hard, but to play hard, to enjoy what you do and to finally, chase those dreams down and make them become your reality.

So Scottie Says..

Miss your loved ones and work hard to make them happy and proud of the you they know you can become.

XOXO

Some faboosh links for you fabulous people!



Scottie Says YouTube Channel:


Scottie Says Twitter:

Personal Instagram:


Official JinWoo Brand Twitter:


JinWoo Brand Instagram:


For any enquiries for/about JinWoo, then please email me here:







 


No comments:

Post a Comment