Thursday 17 March 2016

I'm Not Dead....as always! WooHoo!


Hi folks! Let's me just start off by saying that..
I'M NOT DEAD! OR ANYTHING...


Well hello there my old chums! Long time no see!
I hope life has been treating you all well? Any developments? Yes..? No...?

Anyway, back to me!

So, previously in my life, I have quit my job, got a boyfriend, put on weight, lost weight, tried 'the military diet', gone to the gym, not gone to the gym and made some stencils....

However, I do apologise for not being around, 2016 (a bit, late, YES, I know! You in the back...) Will be 'the' year.

Why? I hear you all cry?

Well, I fully intend to finally get to the smexy body I've always wanted and I will be launching my brand (clothing and other stuffs) this year too!

It's called:

JinWoo

After my Korean name. I know you are all prolly thinking...'oh mah gerd that name is shit hot and must have taken him hours to come up with...'
Ahem...

so! the long and short of it is this... I'm sorry for being away for so long, but I am back! I'm always around on twitter and Instagram and I will also be around on Youtube more now! Woo hoo!!!

Much love to you people out there in the internet wilds!
Live long and prosper! ...

Also, random 'good word' of the day:

~ Ampule ~

"A small sealed glass capsule containing a liquid, especially a measured quantity ready for injecting.
"an ampoule of adrenaline""

Scottie
XOXO

P.S. Some fab links for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment