Tuesday 1 December 2015

Korea 2015 trip part 1

As I said Here is the next part that I had written whilst in south Korea folks!

enjoy...

Ahhh bright and colourful umbrellas floating in the sky...what better symbol for a beautiful summer's day?


So, im in SoKo atm.. oh im rhyming now!


Anyway SoKo is South Korea for the uninitiated.


Its hot and sunny with blue skies abound, the food is good, the drink is fine and the males are perfect. *le sigh*


However I realise halfway through this trip that well... Everything really does change.


I come to Korea only to find that two of my friends are going to get married, while others are in serious/long term relationships. My god it makes one feel many things all at once, and because i like lists, as you all may or may not know; I'm gonna make a list!

LIST TIME!


1. I'm jealous...totes not gonna lie here, when have I ever lied to you? Everyone has a boyfriend or fiance etc and I'm here on the side just being... Me. All alone. But still fabulous of course!


2. I'm happy, everyone deserves to be happy and comfortable and in love. Marriage is a big step but an important one needless to say. That doesn't mean I feel that everyone has to marry, that sorta decision is a personal one and shouldn't be forced upon anyone, nor should anyone ever feel pressure to get married and/or start a family etc.

Everyone deserves to be happy!

A lil collection of houses, in Korea, in Heyri Artist's Village. So cute!


So there's my list folks, its unordered so um.. yes....it's also a lil short.. and basic some might say..and if they do, then, all I can say is, honey, this list may be basic, but I ain't no basic bitch! ....ahem.


What's most annoying however, is that if I moved back to Korea again then I would, I feel actually be able to have a boyfriend again, I'm almost 100% sure of this.


I recently met a guy who wanted to meet me as friends only cos his only rule is he doesn't date people who don't live in Korea..

But..

This of course being my life, it just loves to throw the biggest fucking spanner ever into the proverbial works by making this guy perfect.


He's sweet, funny, loves everything British and even talks British style too. We got on so well when we met, it just felt natural and as if we had known each other for a long time. Everything was comfortable yet new and exciting. He's also very good looking....ahem...I'm saying nothing...what!? don't look at me like that!? ...

RUDE!

The most AMAZING food ever, by this famous bamboo forest by Gwangju!


Anyway, it's not just this guy, or people, it's everything ,the lifestyle and everything combined, it's so different yet so familiar.. oh well... Maybe I should move to Korea?

Anyway! Enough of the melancholy! onto some pictures apart from the above ones! ^____^

next part to follow soon folks!
much much love!!!!

Also!!!!

I am with news which I shall now bear!

My Brand now has an official facebook page! DASSRAITEBETCHES!

JinWoo - My Brand - The Official Facebook Page

#omgitshappening! #yaaaaas #fashion #WhyAmIUsingHashtags?!? #LOL #OkayLastOne

and of course the fabulous:

Scottie Says...on youtube!

Twit...I mean Tweet me ;)

Instagram that s***!

No comments:

Post a Comment