Monday 9 November 2015

I'm not dead...+ lots of updates! Part 1

 
Hey everyone! Long time no see! Soz buckets!
 
Its been (and gone) sale time at work, thus the cray cray busyness at work is more or less over.. yays!
 
I am with news! .. which I shall now bear..
 
I AM GOING TO KOREA AND JAPAN!
 
YAAAAAAAAAS QWEEEN YAAAAAAAS! haha ... Ahem...

Normal service shall ensue..
 
So yas, I booked my flights and I'm leaving in September for 2 weeks in SoKo and 1 week in JP! Totes excited! I haven't been to Korea for like nearly 2 years and I have always wanted to visit Japan!
Also, for la company, I have a clear look for the website now, just gotta wait for my friend to build it now! Hehe
 
I am writing, at least part of this post on a morning bus journey to work, which at the moment may or may not make me late..
 
"why on earth are you taking the bus to work!?"
 
I hear you cry out... Well, there's a bloody 24 hour tube strike across the whole network in london. Bloody undergound.. ahem... Anyway.
 
I recently went to see the AMAZING Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty exhibition at the V & A museum. One word... Perfection... Okay two words.. Amazing... Okay third and final word...... INSPIRING!
 
Hah thought id carry on? :p
 
Ill update with pics and write up in the next post for y'all!
 
P.S. okay so this update, is a couple of months old now, IM SO SORRY FOLKS! I'll be better now! I was convinced I had written and posted, but it didn't feel right, not posting it, so here it is folks! I will however, over the next few days be updating everyday due to catching up with what happened on me holidays! and of course there will be a few pics as well!
 
Love to you all!
Scottie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment