Monday 1 June 2015

I Am With News

 
Hello one and all!
 
I hope that this post find you all safe and well and hopefully in possession of a nice mug of tea or any other beverage of one's liking!  be it alcoholic or otherwise...ahem...
 
ANYWAY!
 
I am with news!!!!!
 
..which I shall now bear.. 

Yes, so,  I have been, since last summer, working quietly on a range of different designs, patterns and symbols etc to go on garments and bags!
 
YES I AM STARTING A FASHION/DESIGN LABEL!
 
The name has gone through so many changes though and I'm still not set on a name...
however I hope to launch very soon! I will keep you all updated on, here, my Youtube, my twitter and my Instagram accounts! and I will make a Facebook page soon also!
 
I'm so excited for this as  I have always wanted to get into fashion and design my own clothing etc.
 
For now though I will start off small with t-shirts and tote bags and then I will move onwards and upwards! I hope you can all support me and this fabulous project!
 
CLOTHES FOR ALL I SAY! as long as they are fabulous....ahem..
 
So that's it folks, just a small update but I'll be back tomorrow with a longer update about my Sunday, there was a huge event in town and I was in attendance.

So, Scottie Says..
 
Good luck with all your hopes and dreams! and go live them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment