Thursday 2 April 2015

..of general updatages!

Hello, Hello, Hello, one and all!
 
MAHOOOSIVE apologies for my uber late update! I was supposed to do this a couple of weeks ago, bu alas, life got in the way, again... I must stop letting it! Does anyone else feel the same way in their life?
 
hehe, anyways, here we go darlings!
 
So, im sat here on a train heading back to London kings cross, from York, where I spent two lovely days.
 
Might I just point out that I have here, my cup of Yorkshire tea, a little box of sachets of pourable/ hot drinking fudge and two little cakes from Betty's...im also listening to my ipod...kpop mostly...of course; all this whilst watching the glorious English countryside fly by at a comfortable speed at any rate.. Oh how grand life is, hehe. also, I do love a good train journey!   
 
Of course at this time of posting, I shall be back home and cozy...
 
 I had been travelling with my friend from korea, Patrick, this crazy, but lovable boy.

So, recently, at time of original writing, it has been both my birthday (in feb (19th)) and valentines day..booo! I hear you singletons cry and hiss! I agree with you all! besides everyday should be valentines day...(pulls a sickly sweet smile) (feck wheres my sick bucket!?)

Yes im crazy and mad and weird sometimes but oh well..who cares? haha

So, work is the same, I have (had) some time off which is was filled with running around with Patrick to all srts of places and lots of clubbing!

I also, went to a masquerade balls thing, where you go there and then watch the film 'labyrnth'... oh such fun! iof you don't know this 80s cult classic, starring david bowie, the legend! then you must go hence forth and immediately find it and watch it!

Such fun! seriously it was so nteresting, being in an interactive cinema setting; we, the audience had to shout of or do certain things when particular characters, either appeared on screen and/or did something in the film.

For example whenever sir diddymus appeared, we all had to cry out, "tally-ho!" hahaha

It's interesting how certain things can unite us in a strange and yet exciting way. I believe in 80's cult classics, and well 80's music, I mean, who doesn't!? and if not, then why not? I do really love the 80s and the 90s for that matter... theres always good and bad about each decade I suppose.

I suppose it s all about finding common ground and going thought life together with people who share particular interests with you/each other, across a varety of fields. even if its not a constant, these things are nice to do and are good experience nhancing times I feel.

I like ding things and being alone also, but I am, what one would deem a social butterfly I suppose as well, I like to think I am at least...

sorry everyone for the slightly jumbled post, but normal service shall resume on Wednesday! if you have any questions or anything you want me to talk about, or know my thoughts/opiions on, then please let me know! :D

So, Scottie Says..

It's all about balance at the end of the day and everything in modration..expect for tea, sex , laughing, good friends and good food of course!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment