Friday 21 April 2017

Teeny list-like life update

Oh hay there everyone! Haaaay!

Gosh how informal...

Totes soz buckets!

How is everyone today? I hope the week has treated you all well!?

So, I thought I would  give you all a teeny life update.

I am nearly ready to launch scarves! yes you heard it here first folks! pure silk hand painted scarves for my brand JINWOO!

We have a new exhibition coming up in a couple of weeks at the gallery!
(Can I get a Woooooo!?...No? OK then...)

Moving on,

I have begun, 'the new me', so to speak, however the new me is somehow worse than the old me, but I am determined to beat him into shape hahaha

I have been looking for a preferably part time job, so if anyone has any ideas etc, then please let me know! <3

Alsoooo, my friend had her baby, a lovely little baby boy called Noah! lovely.

ANNNNNND my friend is getting married next month and it is in .....

LITHUANIA! (She is Lithuanian and so is her HTB) so yeah... I'm poor right now, but I have decided I have to go, we have been friends for like 9 years and I want to go as well, also, luckily it's cheap! Phew!

Anyone have any tips or tricks or things I should or shouldn't do while in Vilnius?

And one more thing!

I'm going to Madrid with my dear friend Ami and her mum and dad for the weekend next weekend! gosh so much plane action this year! wooo!

So, what is everyone's travel or short break plans?

Let me know please I'm curious!


So, Scottie Says..

Go and explore the world and get country hopping folks! oh and don't forget to smile and eat and drink and take lots of photos!

XOXO

Some fun links for you all to enjoy! Contact me! I will read and reply! <3















No comments:

Post a Comment