Wednesday 29 March 2017

Songs of the month!



Hello, hello there one and all!

I hope this short post finds you all well!

Just dropping by to say, Howdy!

Now, two new songs, within la K-pop world have dropped in the past week, and I have to say, OMG I loooooove them!


SO, without further ado;

RM and WALE ~ Change ~


RM, for those who don't know, is Rap Monster of the boyband BTS, he is the leader of the group and is a fantastic lyricist and composer as well as an accomplished rapper and singer. This song, is just great on so many levels, the music the composition, and most of all, the lyrics, talking about society and problems and the change we need to see in the world.

Monsta X ~ Beautiful ~


I don't listen to much of Monsta X so I can't really talk about them much, however they have had a few solid songs, (Hero and Perfect Girl among others). this song is just well put together, the visuals of the video are on point and it just trips along perfectly well!

Well folks, I hope you have totally enjoyed these two songs, please go forth and listen to more of their stuff, both!

Let me know how y'all get on please!

So, Scottie says..

Let music be the light in the dark.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment