Wednesday 28 January 2015

Happy New Year and Welcome Back to Y'all!


Hello one and all!
A big welcome back to you beautiful people! I hope you are reading this with a beverage of some sort and properly comfortable, if not, then please..GET COMFORTABLE...ahem...

This is the first official post of the year! Yaaaaaaaaaaas

I know its la end of la ferst month an all that... but HALLO!

I know its taken so long to get this post up, and therefore I am of course, TOTES soz buckets!

anyway, happy new year one and all, how is this new year treating y'all? good? bad? ugly? other?
 

 
So, my year had started off so well and happily, only to fall into a sort of weird abyss...okay, perhaps, its not THAT bad, but still.....
we've had confessions of love which have been shot down in flames, and work that has become increasingly a sort of a 'body snatcher'...although only tat it feels like I have no life outside of work, tbvh.... but hey ho....
I've also had a course of antibiotics... and haven't been to the gym for a while...
last time I checked..yep..still fet boi..okay im not that fat, but still, i'm soft around the proverbial edges, so to speak and well, I AM actually trying to change it, yays, go me! its a general change and none of that tomfoolery that is the murky secrets and lies world of 'new years resolutions' everyone seems so keen on making and determined to keep for a least a week...a few days...okay a few hours...minuets. Oh feck it then.

Oh no, if one doesn't make one, then there are none to break and therefore, one won't be left feeling lost, broken, bruised and like a failure.
 
I have however, had a fabulous time over, xmas and new years and I do still enjoy work, money and weight will always come and go. Don't get me wrong, i'm not belittling the new year already, I just am stating how its gone thus far. ooh! good word! 'THUS'. Yes, it sounds like one is more intelligent or knows more about what they are talking about, than they really are. hahaha

I suppose with all things, it is best to just wake up and try your best everyday if possible, its okay to not be the best nor even to try the best every single day, cos that is unrealistic and can be detrimental in the long run.im sure. but still, to try ones best is all one can really ask for and hope for even... and now I am BLABBING! BLAH BLAH BLAH SOZ!!!!!

Anyways, here you go folks! I will update tomorrow, for sure, as I am going to go see a lil exhibition in central London and spend the day with one of my loveliest and closest friends!

let me know what your new years resolutions are, if any? and if not, then are you changing anything or are you just planning on being more awesome? a la moi ;)

#itsallimsayingsweetydarling
#ScottieSaysTweetMe
#soznotsoz

So, Scottie Says...

Until tomorrow! Live long and prosper!
 
P.S. Soz for a short and perhaps little weird? update, I am tired and in need of food! speaking of which...BYE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment